Providing Rail Industry Building Solutions
We manufacture concrete lego blocks for the rail sector. The blocks can be used to retain embankments and build platform superstructures as well as lots of other uses. Our blocks are manufactured using an innovative geopolymer concrete that has high strength characteristics and derived from alterative concrete binders. Our blocks also offer an 87% reduction in carbon emissions compared to standard concrete products. This will help you with your sustainability goals.
You can build concrete lego block walls for:
- Retaining walls
- Temporary works – Protect the works from earth slips
- Permanent formwork – Use the blocks to retain earth, and then cast concrete against them.
- Retaining walls – Gravity and anchor block retaining walls from 1m to 6m
- Blast walls – Protection from transformers and the like
- Bund walls – Build bunds walls to retain liquid spillage
- Buildings – Build un-heated industrial buildings
- Site security barriers
- Traffic management barriers
We manufacture two types of blocks. Virtacloc these are 1.5m long x 0.6m wide x 0.6m high and Stackabloc that are 1.5m long x 0.75m wide x 0.44m high. Click on the links to learn more about each block.
We offer a full design, design and build service. We will assess your requirements and our team will then help you design your project. We can provide you with Autocad 2D drawing files and Skectchup 3D files.
Call the number above and or complete our enquiry form from this link, LINK